Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices drop as the market opens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices drop as the market opens Empty Oil prices drop as the market opens

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Apr 2022, 5:20 am

Oil prices drop as the market opens

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Oil prices fell as the oil market opened on Monday, after the second consecutive weekly decline after global consumers announced plans to release crude oil from strategic stocks and as Chinese shutdowns continued.
    At 04:39 GMT, Brent crude fell $2.32 to $100.64 a barrel, while US crude lost $2.42 to $95.84. Last week, Brent fell 1.5 percent, while West Texas Intermediate, the US, fell 1 percent.
    The market has been watching developments in China, where authorities have kept Shanghai, a city of 26 million people, under "zero tolerance" for COVID-19 and considers China the world's largest oil importer.
    International Energy Agency (IEA) member states will release 60 million barrels over the next six months, with the US matching that amount as part of its release of 180 million barrels announced in March.
    The IEA's issuance will reach nearly two million barrels of daily supply for the next two months - plus another million barrels from the US for four months after that, and it's unclear whether that will make up for the shortfall in Russian crude after that country came under heavy sanctions. following its invasion of Ukraine.
    However, the OPEC + group of oil-exporting countries has not shown any tendency to increase its production targets by more than the 400,000 barrels per day that it was adding per month as part of restoring supply cuts.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:00 pm