Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning Obliges The Concerned Authorities To Hand Over The Transactions Related To Compensating Con

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning Obliges The Concerned Authorities To Hand Over The Transactions Related To Compensating Con Empty Planning Obliges The Concerned Authorities To Hand Over The Transactions Related To Compensating Con

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:06 pm

Planning Obliges The Concerned Authorities To Hand Over The Transactions Related To Compensating Contractors For The Increase In The Price Of The Dollar
    04/13/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Planning obligated the concerned authorities to hand over transactions to compensate contractors for the increase in the price of the dollar, while setting the last date for handing over transactions.
    A statement by the ministry, received by Earth News, stated that it obligated the ministries and agencies not connected to the ministry and all governorates to hand over the transactions related to Cabinet Resolution No. (301) for the year 2021 regarding compensating contractors for the increase in the price of the dollar.
    The statement added, "The last day for handing over the transactions to the Ministry of Planning was set on 1/5/2022, and the contracting parties bear the responsibility for not delivering the transactions of companies and contractors."
    The statement continued, "This came during the follow-up of the Iraqi Contractors Union, represented by President Ali Fakher Al-Sanafi, in support of the work of contracting companies and contractors, especially whose projects were affected by the increase in currency rates in Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm