Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq invested 23 billion and 425 million dollars in US bonds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Iraq invested 23 billion and 425 million dollars in US bonds Empty Iraq invested 23 billion and 425 million dollars in US bonds

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Apr 2022, 6:29 am

Iraq invested 23 billion and 425 million dollars in US bonds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The US Treasury announced, on Thursday, the Asian countries that own the most US bonds, indicating that the Arab countries' possession of those bonds in the Asian continent amounted to more than 244 billion dollars .
    The Treasury said in its latest schedule seen by Shafak News Agency, that "Asian countries invested their money in US bonds more than the rest of the countries in the five continents," noting that "the total investment in these bonds amounted to 7 trillion, 661 million and 733 million by the world's countries. dollars ".
    She added that "what the Asian countries own the lion's share of, at 3 trillion, 897 million and 145 thousand dollars, while the European countries came second with a total of 2 trillion and 542 million and 726 thousand dollars, and then the North and South American countries came with a total of 844 billion and 103 million dollars, and from Then came Australia and its neighboring islands, with a total of 62 billion and 806 million, and finally the African countries, with a total of 54 billion and 41 million dollars .
    He explained that the total US bonds invested by the Arab Asian countries amounted to 244 billion and 998 million dollars, noting that "Saudi Arabia came first, at 119 billion and 402 million dollars, followed by Kuwait with 50 billion and 578 million dollars, followed by the UAE, at 44 billion and 788 million dollars, and then Iraq by 23 billion and 425 million dollars .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:13 pm