Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Law Clarifies The Constitutionality Of Exceeding The Period Specified For Electing The President O

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Law Clarifies The Constitutionality Of Exceeding The Period Specified For Electing The President O Empty A Law Clarifies The Constitutionality Of Exceeding The Period Specified For Electing The President O

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Apr 2022, 8:13 am

[size=38]A Law Clarifies The Constitutionality Of Exceeding The Period Specified For Electing The President Of The Republic
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/15/2022 | 12:46 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, clarified the constitutionality of exceeding the specified period for electing the President of the Republic, pointing out that the President of the Republic can go to the Federal Court to know its opinion on the current situation.
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalouma, "The adjournment of the Parliament session for the election of the President of the Republic to further notice means that the session will be continuous and exceed the days designated for electing the President of the Republic."
    He added, "The session remains ongoing, as it was opened with a quorum, and will open the next time with the same quorum, as the session remains as if it was still on a meeting date prior to April 6, as it was held before this date."
    And he indicated that "the President of the Republic can refer to the Federal Supreme Court to find out its opinion on what the constitutional procedures have reached to find another term for electing the president." finished 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:29 am