Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Fears Of Exploiting The Food Security Law For Powerful Forces

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Fears Of Exploiting The Food Security Law For Powerful Forces Empty Parliamentary Fears Of Exploiting The Food Security Law For Powerful Forces

Post by rocky Sat 16 Apr 2022, 5:32 am

[size=38]Parliamentary Fears Of Exploiting The Food Security Law For Powerful Forces
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LAST UPDATE 04/16/2022 | 10:55 AM
[/size]

Information/Baghdad:
Parliament member Rafiq Al-Salihi expressed, on Saturday, his concerns about the exploitation of the Food Security Law by influential political forces by adding unnecessary paragraphs at the expense of the money that will be disbursed from the surplus funds due to the rise in oil prices.
Al-Salihi said in a statement to "Information", that "the legislation of the food security law should be in accordance with the economic conditions that faced the world through the rise in food prices and strategic crops such as wheat and other grains as a result of the Russian-Ukrainian war."
He added that "the main objective of the legislation of the law is to support the ration card materials and increase its vocabulary, as well as to support the health card only, but there are those who are trying to insert other paragraphs in which lie the theft of money, especially the first that resulted from the rise in oil prices, which amount to approximately 35 billion dollars."
Al-Salihi explained, "The targeted amount of the ration and health card does not exceed two billion dollars only," calling on the House of Representatives to "not ratify the law in the event that suspicious paragraphs are inserted into it." Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2022, 6:35 pm