Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leader By Law: 6 MPs In Sovereignty Want To Join The Framework

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Leader By Law: 6 MPs In Sovereignty Want To Join The Framework Empty Leader By Law: 6 MPs In Sovereignty Want To Join The Framework

Post by rocky Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:34 am

[size=38]Leader By Law: 6 MPs In Sovereignty Want To Join The Framework
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/16/2022 | 1:07 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
    The leader in the coordination framework, Turki Al-Atabi, revealed, on Saturday, that the number of deputies of the Sovereignty Alliance wishing to join the coordination framework had risen to 6.
    said in an interview with "The Information", that "the last days have witnessed developments in the file of talks with deputies from the Sovereignty Alliance who have a desire to join the coordination framework," noting that "the number has increased." to 6 deputies, and there are constructive dialogues with other deputies.”
    Al-Otbi added, "The accession of the six deputies is just a matter of time, and it is officially announced, stressing that the framework is a political bloc that gains credibility through commitment to its pledges and the solidity of its positions, which prompted strong and independent deputies to dialogue within the framework of serious efforts to join it."
    He explained, "The coming weeks will witness important surprises that will be announced in due course."
    The representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Rafiq Al-Salihi, had confirmed in a previous statement to "The Information", that the coordinating framework will not be afraid of going to the opposition, but it is not reassuring for the partners of the tripartite alliance from targeting the forces of the framework and weakening the largest component. finished / 25 F

Current date/time is Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:39 am