Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance Reveals The Latest Developments In Amending The Food Security Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance Reveals The Latest Developments In Amending The Food Security Law Empty Parliamentary Finance Reveals The Latest Developments In Amending The Food Security Law

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:40 am

[size=38]Parliamentary Finance Reveals The Latest Developments In Amending The Food Security Law
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 4/17/2022 | 1:25 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Sajjad Salem, revealed, on Sunday, the latest developments in amending the draft food security law, stressing that the law is still under discussion.
    . Salem said in a statement to “The Information” that “the importance of the law is to provide the legal cover for its legislation and to amend important texts,” noting that “the meetings of the Finance Committee continue in this regard until the preparation of the final report on the law Food security".
    He added, "There are several observations on the law, and more hostings will be held within the Finance Committee in order to reach a final formula before submitting it to a vote."
    The independent representative, Haider Sheikhan, presented a proposal to convert the Food Security Law into the Agricultural Support Law to revitalize the agricultural sector in Iraq, indicating that the emergency support law will not be passed with this name and contents. finished / 25 h

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm