Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: Recruiting the former General Manager of the Cooperative Agricultural Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: Recruiting the former General Manager of the Cooperative Agricultural Bank Empty Integrity: Recruiting the former General Manager of the Cooperative Agricultural Bank

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2022, 5:13 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Integrity: Recruiting the former General Manager of the Cooperative Agricultural Bank[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Sunday, the Federal Integrity Commission revealed the issuance of an order to bring in the former Director General of the Cooperative Agricultural Bank; For causing serious harm to the funds or interests of the entity in which he works by virtue of his position.[/size]
    [size=45]And the Commission's Investigation Department stated in a statement received by (Al-Mada), that "the recruitment order issued by the Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in integrity issues, against the accused (the former Director General of the Cooperative Agricultural Bank) on a subject that came as a result of violations in the Cooperative Agricultural Bank - Numaniyah Branch in Wasit Governorate,” noting that “the violations included granting loans to farmers without real estate guarantees or guarantees, and relying on regulating bills of exchange only.”[/size]
    [size=45]She added that "the recruitment order issued by the Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in integrity issues; Issued in accordance with the provisions of Article (340) of the Penal Code.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:18 am