Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With The End Of My Mosque's Duties, The President Of The Republic And The Iranian Ambassador Meet In

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With The End Of My Mosque's Duties, The President Of The Republic And The Iranian Ambassador Meet In Empty With The End Of My Mosque's Duties, The President Of The Republic And The Iranian Ambassador Meet In

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2022, 5:39 am

With The End Of My Mosque's Duties, The President Of The Republic And The Iranian Ambassador Meet In Baghdad
    04/18/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, met today, Monday, at Al-Salam Palace in Baghdad, the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Iraj Masjedi, on the occasion of the end of his duties.
    According to a statement by his media office, received by Earth News, President Barham Salih praised "Ambassador Masjedi's efforts during his period of work in Iraq to develop relations between the two countries," wishing him success in his future work assignments, pointing to the depth of bilateral relations between the two friendly countries and peoples, and the importance of work. To develop and develop them in various fields to serve the common interests of the two countries.”
    For his part, Ambassador Masjedi affirmed the Islamic Republic of Iran's support for the security and stability of Iraq, and the strengthening of economic and social relations that unite the two neighboring countries and peoples.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:52 am