Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Discussions between the framework and the current .. and the tripartite alliance went towards trying

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Discussions between the framework and the current .. and the tripartite alliance went towards trying Empty Discussions between the framework and the current .. and the tripartite alliance went towards trying

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2022 - 7:45

[size=32]Discussions between the framework and the current .. and the tripartite alliance went towards trying to exclude a large part of the "Shiite" component![/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:22 am (views 108)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad/Sky Press

Member of the State of Law coalition, Mahmoud al-Salami, confirmed that discussions are continuing between the framework and the current to come up with a unified formula regarding the formation of the next government.

Al-Salami said in a press statement, "The tripartite alliance calls for the majority project, and this project is not feasible in Iraq because the political process was built on consensus and partnership, as the recent Federal Court decision clarifies this."

He added, "The tripartite alliance went towards trying to exclude a large part of the Shiite component represented by the coordination framework."

Al-Salami continued, "There are discussions between the framework and the current to form the largest bloc, nominate and set specifications and controls for the next prime minister, and the formation of the ministerial cabinet."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 10:16