Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: Al-Kazemi “fainted” because of my refusal to refer the Basra-Aqaba pipeline to a Kurdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister: Al-Kazemi “fainted” because of my refusal to refer the Basra-Aqaba pipeline to a Kurdi Empty Oil Minister: Al-Kazemi “fainted” because of my refusal to refer the Basra-Aqaba pipeline to a Kurdi

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Apr 2022, 8:22 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Oil Minister: Al-Kazemi “fainted” because of my refusal to refer the Basra-Aqaba pipeline to a Kurdish company![/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]On Tuesday, Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar revealed exciting details about the pipeline project to transport Basra oil to the Jordanian port of Aqaba, noting that the outgoing Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, "had gone crazy" because of my reluctance to sign contracts for the project due to the failure to ensure the feasibility of the pipeline.
    Abdul-Jabbar said during his earlier hosting of the House of Representatives, according to a video clip circulated on social media, that "the outgoing Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, "crazed" and "is upset" and interrupted me for several days because I canceled the pre-made contracts for the Aqaba port project.
    He added, "The Iraqi side informed the Jordanian government that it has completed all procedures and is in the process of signing implementation contracts, which is not accurate."
    Abdul-Jabbar explained, "One of the contracts was for the Diamond Company owned by the Kurdish businessman Ahmed Ismail Saleh Nankli, and I canceled it," noting that "the contract included the completion of the port project from Al-Haditha district to Aqaba, while the Basra-to-Haditha pipeline was from the Arlo coalition." .
    He pointed out that "the reason for canceling the contracts and my reluctance to sign is my lack of belief in Iraq's ability to pay the amount of 26 billion dollars to transport oil, which would not be the best solution." finished/25 d[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:57 am