Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asa'ib Ahl Al-Haq: America Is Behind The Obstruction Of The Chinese Agreement And The Silk Road

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asa'ib Ahl Al-Haq: America Is Behind The Obstruction Of The Chinese Agreement And The Silk Road Empty Asa'ib Ahl Al-Haq: America Is Behind The Obstruction Of The Chinese Agreement And The Silk Road

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Apr 2022, 2:27 pm

Asa'ib Ahl Al-Haq: America Is Behind The Obstruction Of The Chinese Agreement And The Silk Road
    04/26/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ A member of the Political Bureau of Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq, Salem al-Abadi, revealed today, Tuesday, who is behind the obstruction of the Chinese agreement and the Silk Project, noting that the Chinese agreement is capable of reviving the Iraqi economy.
    Al-Abadi said in an exclusive statement to Earth News, "Certainly, whoever is behind the obstruction of the Chinese-Iraqi agreement and the Silk Project through Iraq, in the first place, is the American side," noting that "the US government knows with certainty that going towards China is a blow to its interests and ambitions in Iraq and therefore is trying with all its might in one way or another to obstruct such projects by putting pressure on some political parties inside Iraq on the one hand and putting pressure on the Iraqi government, which is subject to its decisions on the other, and thus this demand remains an Iraqi demand that is able to save and extricate Iraq from Its dire economic reality.
    He explained that "the Chinese agreement is capable of reviving the Iraqi economy. The link between the Silk Road (linking the Iraqi with the Silk Road) is a bright economic outlook if it takes place, but the issue remains a test for the Iraqi sovereign decision and the independent and sincere vision for the supreme Iraqi interest, and it is a real test for all the benefactors in Iraq in Proving their patriotism in order to implement and pass such projects.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 24 May 2024, 11:09 am