Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Law Of Basra, The Economic Capital Of Iraq, Has Not Entered Into Force

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Deputy: The Law Of Basra, The Economic Capital Of Iraq, Has Not Entered Into Force Empty Deputy: The Law Of Basra, The Economic Capital Of Iraq, Has Not Entered Into Force

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:22 am

[size=38]Deputy: The Law Of Basra, The Economic Capital Of Iraq, Has Not Entered Into Force
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/26/2022 | 2:30 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad.
    The representative of Basra Governorate, Ahmed Al-Rubaie, explained, on Tuesday, that the law of the economic capital of Basra has not entered into force for organizational reasons.
    Al-Rubaie said, in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "the implementation of the law requires joint coordination between the federal government and the local government in Basra and the regulation of the provisions of the law."
    He added that "the representatives of the province in the House of Representatives are taking realistic steps to put pressure on the federal government to implement the law gradually."
    He pointed out that "the law was ratified by the Presidency of the Republic and published in the Official Gazette, but it did not enter into force for organizational reasons," explaining that "what threatens this project and the long-awaited visual dream is the lack of implementation of the law by the Baghdad government." Ended 25 h

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am