Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi-Iranian agreement on gas and debt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi -  An Iraqi-Iranian agreement on gas and debt Empty An Iraqi-Iranian agreement on gas and debt

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Apr 2022, 5:50 am

An Iraqi-Iranian agreement on gas and debt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, Minister of Electricity, Adel Karim, confirmed that an Iraqi-Iranian agreement had been reached during his visit to Tehran to re-pump gas to the required quantities with the payment of debts.
    Karim told the official news agency, "It was agreed with the Iranian side during our visit to Tehran to supply gas to Iraq in the summer, and they are committed to this to equip stations and generating units for electric power."
    He added, "Baghdad owes Tehran sums of gas supply, and an agreement was reached to pay it, and they appreciated the Iraqi situation, and we expect that the preparation will be good in the coming summer and winter as well."
    He stressed that "there is a shortage in the supply of gas globally, and it has become a much needed commodity, and Iraq's obtaining what it needs is an achievement. We expect that providing citizens with electricity in the summer will be good, and we call on citizens to rationalize consumption to ensure a good distribution for all."
    He pointed out that "the total quantity of energy produced in Iraq is good, but the consumption is very high, and the quantity required since 2003 to this day has increased by more than 600%.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:20 am