Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh Responds To Barzani's Initiative: We Will Not Be Fooled By "Tricks"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh Responds To Barzani's Initiative: We Will Not Be Fooled By "Tricks" Empty Al-Fateh Responds To Barzani's Initiative: We Will Not Be Fooled By "Tricks"

Post by Rocky Sun 01 May 2022, 6:13 am

Al-Fateh Responds To Barzani's Initiative: We Will Not Be Fooled By "Tricks"
    01/05/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Rafiq Al-Salihi, responded today, Sunday, to the initiative put forward by the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, to end the political blockage.
    Al-Salihi told "Earth News" that "the initiatives are many, but they did not receive deaf ears and no clear answers," noting that "Masoud Barzani's initiative is one of the tricks that will not fool us.
    He added, "One of the intentions of Barzani and his alliances is to isolate the forces of the coordination framework and singling out power for the purpose of achieving normalization to serve their interests," explaining that "the doors of the framework are open to achieve goals and serve our citizens to move the political process towards consensus and not isolate one party over the other."
    Today, Sunday, a member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Majid Shankali, said in a televised interview followed by “Earth News” that “the initiative of the President of the Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, includes that there should be a government and that there will be an opposition with a strong supervisory role and influence, especially through parliamentary committees by receiving the opposition to head some committees.” It will have a major role in monitoring the government and getting acquainted with its government program and its implementation mechanism.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:50 am