Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adviser to the Prime Minister reveals the conditions for depositing the financial surplus in a sover

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adviser to the Prime Minister reveals the conditions for depositing the financial surplus in a sover Empty Adviser to the Prime Minister reveals the conditions for depositing the financial surplus in a sover

Post by Rocky Sun 01 May 2022, 8:42 am

[size=46]Adviser to the Prime Minister reveals the conditions for depositing the financial surplus in a sovereign fund[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Economie

[size][size][rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl][/size][/size]

[size=30]Today, Sunday, the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, set a condition for depositing the financial surplus in a sovereign fund, while indicating that spending on social spending and addressing poverty will be the first priority.
    Saleh said in a press statement, “Based on the text of Article 19/Second of the amended Federal Financial Management Law No. 6 of 2019, if the actual revenues exceed total expenses or expenditures, including financing the planned deficit in the annual budget, the surplus amount is deposited in ( Sovereign Fund) provided that a budget law is available, otherwise the said financial surpluses will be deposited in a reserve account and will undoubtedly be an opening balance in financing the federal general budget for the year 2023 in whole or in part and according to the exchange chapters and its future priorities.
    He added, "Spending on social spending and addressing poverty will be the first priority, in addition to making it easier with the investment spending associated with the implementation of strategic projects that operate work and inevitably generate income."
    And the Ministry of Oil announced, earlier, that the revenues last month amounted to more than 10 billion dollars.
    [/size]
    [size=30][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:46 am