Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zamili calls for solidarity and move towards building Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Al-Zamili calls for solidarity and move towards building Iraq Empty Al-Zamili calls for solidarity and move towards building Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 02 May 2022, 2:05 pm

[size=35][size=35]Al-Zamili calls for solidarity and move towards building Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-05-02 | 11:14
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria news - Baghdad

First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Hakim Al-Zamili congratulated today, Monday, the Iraqi people and all Muslims in the world on the blessed Eid Al-Fitr.

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, Al-Zamili called for “the need to perpetuate the lessons of compassion, coexistence and tolerance from the month of Ramadan.”[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Mubarak and the strengthening of solidarity among all sects of the people, to address the negative phenomena that are targeting Islamic societies, in particular[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Such as drugs, organized crime and others, and to renounce discrimination, fanaticism, the language of hatred and extremism in all its forms, to ensure the unity of the country and the people, and to move towards building a strong and prosperous Iraq in all fields.

According to the statement, Al-Zamili recalled, "The martyrs of the homeland, praising the heroes of the security services of all kinds and formations, for their great victory over terrorism, calling for the continuation of a constructive march."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]modern democracy, and adherence to its unity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm