Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: Emergency Support Is The Problem In Itself, Not The Solution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Parliament: Emergency Support Is The Problem In Itself, Not The Solution Empty Parliament: Emergency Support Is The Problem In Itself, Not The Solution

Post by Rocky Mon 02 May 2022, 2:57 pm

[size=38]Parliament: Emergency Support Is The Problem In Itself, Not The Solution
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/02/2022 | 9:31 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    On Monday, Representative Ahmed Taha Al-Rubaie confirmed the illegality of the caretaker government's submission of the Food Security Law, indicating that the law came to loot the financial savings before approving the general budget.
    Al-Rubaie said in a statement to the "Information" agency, "There are great concerns about the emergency support law, and we are waiting for the second reading of the law, which removes all its dangers," noting that "food security is a project to plunder and the financial savings that have been achieved as a result of high oil prices."
    He added that "there are very large legal and technical observations on the law, and we are striving within the House of Representatives not to waste money and wealth through it, and we have worked to refute the law and reformulate it correctly, and we are waiting for the second reading."
    He pointed out that "the general budget must be approved as a basic alternative to all laws that would solve part of the problem," noting that "emergency support is the problem itself and nothing will solve it."
    And the representative of the coordination framework, Mahmoud al-Salami, had confirmed earlier, that the coordination framework rejected and objected to the emergency support law and stands by the budget legislation instead of going to legislate a law that has a lot of financial side. finished 25 and

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:39 am