Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: We Are Able To Raise The Price Of Oil In The Budget, And The Government's Fear Is Unjusti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Economist: We Are Able To Raise The Price Of Oil In The Budget, And The Government's Fear Is Unjusti Empty Economist: We Are Able To Raise The Price Of Oil In The Budget, And The Government's Fear Is Unjusti

Post by Rocky Mon 02 May 2022, 3:02 pm

[size=38]Economist: We Are Able To Raise The Price Of Oil In The Budget, And The Government's Fear Is Unjustified
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/02/2022 | 8:50 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The economic expert, Wissam Al-Tamimi, confirmed that the government has the ability to raise the price of a barrel of oil in the budget to more than $60 a barrel, pointing out that the government has a large financial abundance from the surplus oil prices in the past months, and therefore its fear of raising the price is unjustified. .
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalouma, "The government may seek a food security law, taking advantage of the surplus oil imports it obtained, while it can enhance food security through the budget and the proper utilization of funds."
    He added, "The government can raise the price of a barrel of oil in the budget at more than $65 a barrel, without any significant concerns, especially since the current price at which it sells oil exceeds $95 a barrel."
    And he indicated that "the government's fears are not justified unless it seeks to obtain surplus revenues through illegal means, which is what prompts it not to raise the price of a barrel of oil in the budget, although raising the price will not affect the surplus revenue, but rather the government will continue to obtain that surplus even with Raise the price within the budget.” finished 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:41 am