Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Change Movement Stands By The Coordination Framework Initiative To Resolve The Crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Change Movement Stands By The Coordination Framework Initiative To Resolve The Crisis Empty The Change Movement Stands By The Coordination Framework Initiative To Resolve The Crisis

Post by Rocky Thu 05 May 2022, 6:07 am

[size=38]The Change Movement Stands By The Coordination Framework Initiative To Resolve The Crisis
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/05/2022 | 10:44 AM
    [/size]

Information / Sulaymaniyah…
    A member of the Change Movement, Julie Asaad, confirmed, on Thursday, that the coordination framework initiative is an important initiative and step out of the current crisis.
    In an interview with Al-Information, Asaad said, "Without a concession from the various political parties, the formation of the new government cannot proceed, and the situation will remain as it is, and the citizen is the victim and the most affected."
    He added that "the step of the coordination framework and the initiative that he launched is very realistic, and the other parties should show flexibility to get out of the current crisis and political blockage, and the two Kurdish parties should also unify the Kurdish position and leave differences over positions, because the Kurdish citizen is the most affected by their dispute."
    The coordination framework announced an initiative to get out of the political crisis, consisting of 18 points directed at the various political parties. Ended 25 p

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:18 am