Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative Ali Shaddad: OPEC decides to increase Iraq's production of crude oil, and the governm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative Ali Shaddad: OPEC decides to increase Iraq's production of crude oil, and the governm Empty Representative Ali Shaddad: OPEC decides to increase Iraq's production of crude oil, and the governm

Post by Rocky Fri 06 May 2022, 2:18 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Representative Ali Shaddad: OPEC decides to increase Iraq's production of crude oil, and the government is required to benefit from these imports[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]

[size=45]Representative “Ali Shaddad” announced that OPEC directed to raise the monthly production of some member states, including Iraq, as the planned increase in Iraq’s production of crude oil for the month of June amounted to 48 thousand barrels per day. He pointed out that "this increase should be invested to compensate for the material losses of the past years and benefit from it in developing the economic and urban realities in the country."[/size]
    [size=45]Shaddad pointed out that OPEC has set Iraq's production of crude oil for the month of June at 4.509 million barrels per day, i.e. an increase of 48 thousand barrels per day, which will contribute to increasing Iraq's financial imports.[/size]
    [size=45]Shaddad added that this increase should be used to compensate for the financial losses incurred in Iraq during the years of the war against ISIS and the drop in global oil prices, as well as the possibility of benefiting from it to resume the work of suspended projects due to the financial scarcity, as well as releasing the money of the oil-producing provinces and the reconstruction of the liberated cities and provinces that contributed to the liberation of These cities and the establishment of sovereign funds to support the poorest governorates in Iraq, such as the governorates of Qadisiyah, Muthanna and others.”[/size]
    [size=45]Shaddad indicated that the concerned authorities should develop a strategic plan to take advantage of the financial surplus and take advantage of the rise in oil prices, which may spare Iraq major losses such as those incurred after 2014, as a result of which most of the construction and service projects in most Iraqi governorates stopped[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:03 pm