Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MilitiaMan and KTFA Members "We Have Never Been Closer" 5-7-2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMan and KTFA Members "We Have Never Been Closer" 5-7-2022 Empty MilitiaMan and KTFA Members "We Have Never Been Closer" 5-7-2022

Post by Rocky Sat 07 May 2022, 5:47 pm

[size=30]MilitiaMan and KTFA Members "We Have Never Been Closer" 5-7-2022[/size]
    KTFA:
    GodLover:  Honestly, I am beginning to wonder if this can ever be resolved without another election. Anyway, I can't see it being resolved anytime soon. One or more articles spoke of the end of June to resolve the current political impasse I believe & I certainly would not be surprised. 
    MilitiaMan:  I have not seen one or more articles to suggest that, in respect to June.. If there is one or more, I would sure like to see the link(s)..  Even if it is out to June  based off news, it is not far off. But, what looks more promising is the below from Sadr.. ~ MM

Earlier, independent MP Hassan Al-Khafaji revealed to Shafak News Agency that a meeting will be held by the independent representatives next week to discuss the initiatives of the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement and to come up with a solution to end the political blockage." LINK
    "It is possible to imagine that al-Sadr, who certainly has intentions to maneuver less than its counterpart in the Iraqi political situation during the past two decades, and perhaps also millions of Iraqis eager for the faltering moment of consensus until now, will pass the "Ramadan period" that extends for forty days, between the first day of Ramadan and the ninth from the month of Shawwal (May according to the Gregorian calendar), they are as if they are watching an exceptional Ramadan series in its events, heroes and surprises, and the outcome of its end is unknown." LINK
    AshleyD:   IMO, IRAQI articles are the most part are disinformation, misleading, an misinterpreted. I believe history has shown this in our dinar trip. Where the date June came from as well as another so called Gurus saying ---------are just opinions to satisfy the longing of a desired event.
    We should all be of the mindset of go about your life's mission it will happen when it happens.
    MilitiaMan:  I am going about my life's mission, thank you. I have a full time job and business to run while trying to study along the way and help where I can and to the best of my ability.
    Not all articles are misleading and false, many are yes we can agree. No different than Yahoo news, Reuters, CNBC, CNN, FOX, etc., etc... Iraq has her share be sure. I have looked for articles here in our forum and have not seen articles that suggests that time frame of June, hence why I asked for links (implied based off rules) from our forum.
    The news hounds have experience in vetting many of the sites that are likely to be suspect for fake news, thus, we are likely to get less of the suspect ones in our forum.
    As for when it will happen is always a question in many peoples minds. There is nothing wrong with following along and making opinions from the data we gather and glean.
    The whole process is unique imo and it is not only about Iraq. It is about Iraq, regional and international arenas. We can see that by the likes of the WB, the IMF, the AMF, the G7, G20+, WTO, AYSCUDA, BUNA, CRS2, ISO20022 digital platforms and or systems, etc.. Interlinking all those entities while trying to sort a convoluted process of seating the government to have credibility is directly in the forefront today. 
    They'll all need that to have the confidence needed for investors to have security and stability.
    The process of seating the government and gearing for the 2022 budget is slated for from now through this next week from the looks of it.
    So, I will not quite my day job, nor will I quite following along this study we have. before us.  Sure it will happen when it happens. But, with what we have witnessed over the past couple years, months and even days, we have never been closer based off hindsite and all the data in the Final Article thread. imo... Peace to all. ~ MM
    BTW, April 1 2022 was the new moon and April 2nd, 2022 was the first Day of Ramadan. There is above the time frame Sadr gave that gets it to the 10th of May per the Islamic Calendar. Sadr has summoned the FM and CBI Governor 05/12/2022.. I can imagine the CBI having a move soon. I like the timing regardless.. ~ MM

Clare: Saleh and Al-Kazemi confirm support for dialogue in resolving outstanding issues and launching
    05/07/2022
     The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, and the Council of Ministers, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, stressed today, Saturday, the importance of supporting dialogue in resolving outstanding issues and moving towards meeting the national entitlements that await the country.
     According to the presidential statement, {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that: "This came during the President of the Republic's reception of the Prime Minister in the presidency in Baghdad."
    He added, "During the meeting, the general situation in the country was discussed, where the importance of consolidating security and stability, chasing down terrorist remnants and blocking its attempts to target the security of citizens was emphasized, in addition to the need to provide all support to the security forces in carrying out their important tasks in this regard."
    And on the political situation in the country, the statement explained that "the two sides stressed the importance of solidarity, consolidating the national ranks and strengthening the home front in facing the various challenges facing the country."
    The statement indicated, "Saleh and Al-Kazemi affirmed their support for dialogue in resolving outstanding issues and moving towards meeting the national entitlements that await the country, focusing on the needs of citizens, improving living and service conditions, and the need to secure Iraq's security, stability and sovereignty."  LINK  
    MilitiaMan:  A fresh meeting with the President and the Prime Minister today.. On topics like security, stability solidarity, consolidating ranks and moving towards meeting the national entitlements that await the country.
    These items have serious implications for the future. They are working like a a government that has the people on their agenda. Their peoples entitlements would come from the reforms that have been promised.
    That sounds like they are gearing for a change in an ex-change rate when using the word entitlements.
    As exchange rate change will be needed to give the citizens their purchasing power, this year not next.. The two having the meeting today, is all a part of the reforms, imo. It shows the solidarity is intact .. imo~ MM

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:26 am