Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: We Are Moving Towards Building The State And Coming Up With A Strong Government That Serves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Deputy: We Are Moving Towards Building The State And Coming Up With A Strong Government That Serves  Empty Deputy: We Are Moving Towards Building The State And Coming Up With A Strong Government That Serves

Post by Rocky Sun 08 May 2022, 6:20 am

[size=38]Deputy: We Are Moving Towards Building The State And Coming Up With A Strong Government That Serves The Citizen
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/08/2022 | 8:43 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The deputy from the Sadiqoun bloc, Muhammad Karim, confirmed that there are political moves to end the current political crisis and build the state after coming with a strong government that has the ability to solve the country’s problems, pointing to the importance of staying away from buying and selling positions by some parties.
    Karim told Al-Maalouma, "The political situation is moving towards detente and resolving the current crisis, in order to go towards forming a new government that serves the citizen and saves the country from its crises."
    He added that "the coordinating framework and those with it are moving towards building the state and bringing a strong government capable of ridding Iraq of its crises, in addition to being a government that represents everyone."
    And he indicated that "the move by some parties towards offering and buying positions with the aim of winning some personalities will not lead to the birth of a strong government as much as it will make it a fragile government unable to carry out its tasks." finished 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:43 pm