Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq contracts with two countries to import advanced weapons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Iraq contracts with two countries to import advanced weapons Empty Iraq contracts with two countries to import advanced weapons

Post by Rocky Sun 08 May 2022, 10:04 am

[size=46]Iraq contracts with two countries to import advanced weapons[/size]
    Iraq
    03:01 - 2022-05-08
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Iraqi Ministry of Defense revealed the signing of contracts with the United States and France to import advanced weapons and enhance the quality of artillery.

The commander of the artillery category in the ministry, Major General Abdul-Ardawi, said, "The ministry has concluded contracts with France and America to import advanced weapons, including the artillery category, which has proven in the recent period with merit and effectively its impact in all battles with the terrorist gangs of ISIS."

He added, "The state continues to develop weapons for the security services in importing long-armed cannons that target the enemy at long distances, after they have effectively proven their effect in battles, as they are considered better than planes and rifles."

He added, "The state is interested in importing the type of guns to impose its control on all those who abuse the state and the security services, where their use is effective and largely against the enemy."

Al-Ardawi stressed, "The import of new guns will be part of the agreements with European countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:23 pm