Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Social Protection Fund addresses Parliament: We are facing a financial deficit due to the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - The Social Protection Fund addresses Parliament: We are facing a financial deficit due to the budget Empty The Social Protection Fund addresses Parliament: We are facing a financial deficit due to the budget

Post by Rocky Sun 08 May 2022, 10:18 am

The Social Protection Fund addresses Parliament: We are facing a financial deficit due to the budget delay (document)

[ltr]2022.05.08 - 16:46[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]lik
    [/size]

Baghdad - people  
    On Sunday, the Social Protection Authority Fund of the Ministry of Labor submitted a briefing on a financial deficit due to the delay in approving the current year's budget, to the Parliamentary Finance Committee.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

According to a document obtained by "Nass" (May 8, 2022), the Fund called on the Parliament's Finance Committee to add 1 trillion and 216 billion to the total allocation for social assistance for the year 2022, in order to fill the financial deficit.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:02 pm