Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Al-Azm" demands the inclusion of two paragraphs on the agenda of the next parliament session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - "Al-Azm" demands the inclusion of two paragraphs on the agenda of the next parliament session Empty "Al-Azm" demands the inclusion of two paragraphs on the agenda of the next parliament session

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2022, 5:43 am

[size=35][size=35]"Al-Azm" demands the inclusion of two paragraphs on the agenda of the next parliament session[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-05-09 | 02:53
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria news-Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the Alliance of Resolve (Determination and Resolution) demanded the inclusion of a legal amendment of general amnesty, accountability and justice in the agenda of the parliament session held on Wednesday, 5/11/2022.

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, the coalition’s media office stated that it “demanded the inclusion of a legal amendment of general amnesty, accountability and justice in the agenda of the parliament session held on Wednesday, 5/11/2022, because it directly affects the rights of citizens and their urgent necessity at this important and sensitive time, which It requires solving problems and enhancing citizens’ confidence in the political process, especially from the residents of the areas affected by the war on terrorism, who have been exposed to difficult circumstances, and the delay in the amnesty law and the amendment of accountability and justice caused great frustration.

The statement continued, "We call on the esteemed council presidency to take into consideration this urgent need and meet our request based on the request of our public and our regions and work to proceed with the legislation of amendments to these two laws."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:45 am