Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament extends the legislative term and sets a date for the next sessions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Parliament extends the legislative term and sets a date for the next sessions Empty Parliament extends the legislative term and sets a date for the next sessions

Post by Rocky Mon May 09, 2022 6:46 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliament extends the legislative term and sets a date for the next sessions[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-05-08 | 09:13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Sunday, the House of Representatives decided to extend the first legislative term, while setting a date for holding its sessions and their agenda.

The Council's media department said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "The Speaker of the House of Representatives, his first deputy and the second vice-president held a meeting, today, Sunday, May 8, 2022, to discuss the most important issues related to the work and holding of the Council's sessions during the coming period."

During the meeting, it was decided, according to the statement, "to extend the first legislative term / first legislative year / fifth electoral cycle, for one month, based on the provisions of Article (58 / second) of the Constitution, in order to complete a number of legislation, tasks and constitutional entitlements."

It was also decided, “The council will hold sessions this week on Wednesday and Thursday, May 11-12, and the agenda will include the first reading of the law criminalizing normalization with the Zionist entity, the vote on the emergency support law for food security and development, as well as the completion of the formation of parliamentary committees.”

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:42 am