Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video: Fears of bankruptcy between the truth and the quirks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Video: Fears of bankruptcy between the truth and the quirks Empty Video: Fears of bankruptcy between the truth and the quirks

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2022, 5:47 am

[size=35][size=35]Video: Fears of bankruptcy between the truth and the quirks[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-05-09 | 03:28

[/size]

Source:

Bankruptcy fears between reality and evasions: Emphasis on the need to take steps and develop treatments to mitigate the impact of the economic crisis.

Will [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] declare bankruptcy... This question has caused widespread confusion in the popular pre-political circles, not a small part of them asserts that this is just around the corner, and since several factors have combined and provided a suitable environment for this to be achieved, many assert that urgent intervention is required. To put in place quick, even temporary, treatments to avoid a crisis that may plunge the country into bankruptcy, deepening the problems. 
    But there are those who see that talking about bankruptcy is nothing more than a baseless evasiveness ,  as a country like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] owns oil with a good cash reserve, it is impossible for it to be unable to pay its financial obligations internally and externally and to be vulnerable to economic bankruptcy . 
    Although several parties rule out the bankruptcy of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],  it  does not prevent  a  serious review of the monetary and economic policy inside the country, as well as providing ways  and tools  to advance the various sectors that can be a  safety valve  for the national economy to avoid falling into  crises .

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:41 am