Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Oil Company discusses production developments and investment projects in its fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Oil Company discusses production developments and investment projects in its fields Empty The Central Oil Company discusses production developments and investment projects in its fields

Post by Rocky Tue 10 May 2022, 6:50 am

The Central Oil Company discusses production developments and investment projects in its fields

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Executive Director of the National Oil Company, Hamid Younis Al-Zobaie, discussed, on Tuesday, production levels and the latest developments in gas investment projects in the company's oil and gas fields .
    In a statement on the sidelines of a meeting of the Central Oil Company’s board, Al-Zoba’i stressed the need to “stand the requirements of production and investment projects, accurately diagnose the obstacles encountered, and develop flexible and realistic plans to avoid any potential surprises facing production and completion of projects to get the best results.” At the same time, to "intensify national efforts and harness all available capabilities in order to advance the reality of production and ensure the completion of work in accordance with the drawn strategic plans ."
    Al-Zobaie indicated that "gas investment projects represent a turning point in the field of clean energy and sustainable development in Iraq, as it represents a qualitative leap for the Iraqi economy and a strengthening of the electric power sector, as well as its contribution to filling a large part of the local consumer need of gas . "
    The council also discussed a number of important axes on its agenda and took the necessary decisions in this regard, in a way that contributes to overcoming obstacles, upgrading production and sustaining work in these vital projects.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:28 pm