Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy accuses the Minister of Oil of “high treason” and reveals his disruption of a government re

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A deputy accuses the Minister of Oil of “high treason” and reveals his disruption of a government re Empty A deputy accuses the Minister of Oil of “high treason” and reveals his disruption of a government re

Post by rocky Fri 13 May 2022, 5:45 am

[size=30]A deputy accuses the Minister of Oil of “high treason” and reveals his disruption of a government refinery to operate a private refinery!

2022-05-13
[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes Iraq: Baghdad

MP Hadi Al-Salami accused Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar of stopping a government refinery in Najaf, to operate a private refinery near it, accusing him of “high treason.”
Al-Salami said during his hosting on the “Account Statement” program presented by colleague Muhammad Qais on the “Iraq 24” screen, that “the Minister of Oil made a contract to establish a private refinery near the Najaf government refinery,” noting that “Abdul-Jabbar suspended the government refinery and operated it.” Al-Ahly refinery for the production of naphtha.
While Al-Salami accused Abdul-Jabbar of “high treason,” he questioned the motives that make the Oil Minister “disrupt a government refinery to occupy my family’s refinery.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 May 2022, 8:07 pm