Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Resources: Iraq's water rights are a red line

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - Minister of Resources: Iraq's water rights are a red line Empty Minister of Resources: Iraq's water rights are a red line

Post by Rocky Sat 14 May 2022, 10:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - conscious 
    Today, Saturday, Minister of Water Resources Mahdi Rashid Al-Hamdani confirmed that Iraq's water rights are a red line, while indicating that drinking water is fully secured. 
    A statement by the ministry, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), said that "Al-Hamdani visited Lake Al-Tharthar and the main regulator of Al-Tharthar and the division regulator in Anbar Governorate, to see the available storage and the possibility of using it in strengthening the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, accompanied by the administrative agent of the ministry, the technical advisor and a number of directors. The generals and directors of the ministry’s formations working in the governorate.” 
    Al-Hamdani added, "The visit comes to determine the sites and the possibility of using the available reservoirs in Lake Tharthar to enhance the Tigris and Euphrates rivers," noting that "the ministry has formed a specialized team to address water scarcity, and is working on developing a permanent solution to enhance the Tigris River with water through the reservoirs available in Lake Tharthar." ".
    He pointed out that "the surveys for this solution have been completed," adding that "drinking water is fully secured, and Iraq's water rights are a red line, and we are working to obtain Iraq's share from the upstream countries."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm