Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish Deputy Criticizing Food Security: Where Is The Surplus Money From Selling Oil?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish Deputy Criticizing Food Security: Where Is The Surplus Money From Selling Oil? Empty Kurdish Deputy Criticizing Food Security: Where Is The Surplus Money From Selling Oil?

Post by Rocky Sun 15 May 2022, 6:26 am

[size=38]Kurdish Deputy Criticizing Food Security: Where Is The Surplus Money From Selling Oil?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/14/2022 | 10:45 AM
    [/size]

Information / Sulaymaniyah…
    Kurdish MP Hassan Ali expressed his surprise on the process of transferring the surplus oil sales funds to pass the Food Security Law.
    Ali said in an interview with the "Information" agency that "at a time when these funds must be transferred to strategic projects and benefit from them in the development and development of the industrial, agricultural and tourism sectors and the approval of the budget, the political blocs resort to including them in projects that contain corruption."
    He added, "At a time when the government of the current Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi is considered a caretaker government and cannot follow such laws, the first was to devote efforts to vote on the budget that the people need more than the Food Security Law."
    The Kurdish politician Mahmoud al-Sheikh had confirmed that the Food Security Law is surrounded by suspicions of corruption and lacks transparency.
    Al-Sheikh said in a previous interview with the “Information” agency that “the Food Security Law contains suspicions of great corruption and is exploited by the parties in the presence of the caretaker government, as well as the high oil prices and financial abundance.” Ended / 25 A

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:46 am