Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq denies submitting any request to the Turkish side regarding the closure of water dams

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq denies submitting any request to the Turkish side regarding the closure of water dams Empty Iraq denies submitting any request to the Turkish side regarding the closure of water dams

Post by Rocky Sun 15 May 2022, 3:27 pm

[size=46]Iraq denies submitting any request to the Turkish side regarding the closure of water dams[/size]
    Iraq
    07:24 - 05-15-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Water Resources in the Federal Government denied submitting any request to the Turkish side to close its dams from Iraq.

The Director-General of the National Center for Water Resources Management, Hatem Hamid Al-Tamimi, said, "The issue of Iraq's request to the Turkish side to close the dams is untrue, and there is no directive from the Iraqi government to the Turkish side in this regard." 

He added, "On the contrary, there is communication with the Turkish side for water releases to help Iraq and to share the damage in the periods of scarcity experienced by the participating countries in the Tigris and Euphrates basins, and this request is also from the Iranian and Syrian sides."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:17 am