Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic: The necessity to ensure that those involved in ISIS crimes do not esc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic: The necessity to ensure that those involved in ISIS crimes do not esc Empty The President of the Republic: The necessity to ensure that those involved in ISIS crimes do not esc

Post by Rocky Mon 16 May 2022, 5:22 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic: The necessity to ensure that those involved in ISIS crimes do not escape justice[/size]
    Iraq
    12:18 - 05-16-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, received, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations and Special Adviser on Genocide Alice Ndereto.

During the meeting, it was stressed the need to investigate the crimes of the terrorist organization ISIS that were committed in Iraq, and joint coordination between the competent Iraqi government agencies and the UN investigation team in this regard.

The President of the Republic stressed the importance of bringing those involved in terrorist crimes to justice, retaliating against them, drying up their sources of funding, documenting crimes committed by ISIS, collecting evidence condemning terrorism, especially those related to mass graves, and ensuring that those involved do not go unpunished, in a manner that preserves the rights of victims and prevents the recurrence of these crimes. .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:02 am