Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The full text of Mr. Al-Sadr's speech

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The full text of Mr. Al-Sadr's speech Empty The full text of Mr. Al-Sadr's speech

Post by Rocky Mon 16 May 2022, 6:07 am

The full text of Mr. Al-Sadr's speech
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2022/05/16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 22

Baghdad/
    Today, Monday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, affirmed that Iraq will not return to the square of quotas and corruption, while describing the actions of the blocking third as "disgraceful."
    Al-Sadr said in a speech addressed to the Iraqi people, “I was not surprised even an iota of the blocking third and its obstruction to the formation of the proud government, since those who belong to it do not exist without authority, but has the insolence reached the point of disrupting the laws that benefit the people (your eye is your eye), then no A new majority government may benefit the people, and no current government can serve and benefit the people."
    And he added, "They target the people and reject their subjugation, and the most amazing thing is that the tribes go along with the disgraceful actions of the blocking third in terms of knowing or not knowing," noting that "the authority blinded them to the poverty, fear, lack of money and lives, militias' domination, dependency, fears of normalization, epidemics and corruption that is full of them." The land of Iraq with thefts, kidnappings and murders, until Iraq’s politicians became an example to be imitated with corruption and immorality, except for a few, whose impact has faded and is still fading away.”
    Al-Sadr addressed the blocking third: “If you find an excuse between you and God and between you and the people for obstructing the formation of the government, what excuse do you find before the Creator and creation for your obstruction of the people and their dignity? Do you think that your actions will compel us to ally with you, No, a thousand no, "noting, "We will not return Iraq to the square of quotas, corruption and abhorrent consensus."
    He continued, "Consensus perched on the chest of Iraq and its people for many years, harvesting green and dry as they express, and it clearly harmed everyone with a view  . So how long will the camel remain on the hill, and for how long will corruption and consensus remain the master of the situation and the people are boiling and suffering and there is no relief."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:01 pm