Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The International Finance Corporation praises the efforts of the Kurdistan government to implement r

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The International Finance Corporation praises the efforts of the Kurdistan government to implement r Empty The International Finance Corporation praises the efforts of the Kurdistan government to implement r

Post by Rocky Tue 17 May 2022, 5:52 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The International Finance Corporation praises the efforts of the Kurdistan government to implement reforms[/size]

[size=45]On Monday, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, discussed with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation, opportunities to implement joint projects with the private sector in the region.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement issued by the Kurdistan Regional Government stated that, "During the meeting, the delegation presented a summary of the work and activities of the institution, as a member of the World Bank Group," noting that "the delegation praised the efforts made by the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, in carrying out reform in various sectors." .[/size]
    [size=45]In another aspect of the meeting, the two sides discussed “enhancing prospects for coordination and cooperation with the Kurdistan Regional Government, in addition to opportunities to implement joint projects with the private sector in the Kurdistan Region.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:52 pm