Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rubaie receives the Kuwaiti ambassador and discusses with him the developments of the political s

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

discusses - Al-Rubaie receives the Kuwaiti ambassador and discusses with him the developments of the political s Empty Al-Rubaie receives the Kuwaiti ambassador and discusses with him the developments of the political s

Post by rocky Tue 17 May 2022, 8:17 am

Al-Rubaie receives the Kuwaiti ambassador and discusses with him the developments of the political scene in Iraq
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

May 17, 2022

Baghdad - brother
Today, Tuesday, the political body of the Sadrist movement received the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq at its headquarters in the center of the capital, Baghdad.
A statement by the authority received by Khabar Press (brother) stated that "the deputy head of the authority, Dr. Nassar Al-Rubaie, welcomed the visit of the Kuwaiti ambassador, Salem Al-Zamanan, and stressed the need to maintain bilateral coordination between the two countries."
Dr. Al-Rubaie called for "the importance of developing joint relations at various levels in a way that meets the aspirations of the two peoples according to the foundations of fraternal ties." For his part, the Kuwaiti ambassador affirmed, on the occasion of the end of his work in Iraq, that he wishes Iraq and its people to enjoy stability, prosperity and a free and dignified life. Praising the positions of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, and carrying the deputy head of the political body the Secretariat of Delivering Peace and greetings to His Eminence.

Current date/time is Fri 30 Sep 2022, 8:24 pm