Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Shortage Of Ration Items Prompts A Parliamentary Bloc To Host The Minister Of Trade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - The Shortage Of Ration Items Prompts A Parliamentary Bloc To Host The Minister Of Trade Empty The Shortage Of Ration Items Prompts A Parliamentary Bloc To Host The Minister Of Trade

Post by Rocky Tue 17 May 2022, 8:19 am

The Shortage Of Ration Items Prompts A Parliamentary Bloc To Host The Minister Of Trade
    05/17/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / The head of the Badr Parliamentary Bloc, Mahdi Taqi Al-Amerli, announced today, Tuesday, that a request attached with signatures was submitted to the Presidency of Parliament to urgently host the Minister of Commerce during the upcoming sessions.
    Al-Amerli said in a statement received by Earth News, "The Badr parliamentary bloc will host the Minister of Commerce to find out the promises he made during the month of Ramadan and to find out the reasons for not implementing them."
    Amerli added that “the ration that did not reach the citizen completely, and there are whole months, has been absent from the citizen, and that most of the Iraqi citizens did not receive the full ration quota, but rather some missing vocabulary, and for this we must know the amounts of money that were spent during the year 2020-2021 and 2022 despite It is not completed.”
    He pointed out that "there are huge sums of money that reached the Ministry of Commerce, but it did not reach the citizen in the form of the ration card items. Our moral, legislative, legal and national duty requires that the citizen know where that money went, and he stressed that there are other steps after hosting the Minister of Commerce."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:47 am