Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's Coalition Invites The Political Blocs Regarding The Initiative Of The Independents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's Coalition Invites The Political Blocs Regarding The Initiative Of The Independents Empty Al-Maliki's Coalition Invites The Political Blocs Regarding The Initiative Of The Independents

Post by Rocky Wed 18 May 2022, 6:33 am

Al-Maliki's Coalition Invites The Political Blocs Regarding The Initiative Of The Independents
    05/18/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The State of Law coalition headed by Nuri al-Maliki issued today, Wednesday, an invitation to the political blocs regarding the initiative of independent representatives.
    The coalition representative, Firas Al-Maslamawi, told Earth News, "The coordinating framework responded officially and seriously to the initiative put forward by the independent deputies, and we have no objection to nominating an independent figure for prime minister, as stated in the initiative."
    Al-Maslmawi called on "all political blocs to interact positively with what the independents and the emerging movements announced from the initiative to get out of the political blockage, considering that the people are waiting for us to form the government on the hottest embers."
    It is noteworthy that the independent parliamentarians had earlier put forward an initiative in which they stressed the need to achieve the constitutional benefits in all its stages, including the formation of the government, and the formation of a parliamentary bloc that includes independent representatives, while the other blocs called for a bloc with it to form the largest bloc.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:20 pm