Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic discusses ways to strengthen relations with Switzerland

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic discusses ways to strengthen relations with Switzerland Empty The President of the Republic discusses ways to strengthen relations with Switzerland

Post by Rocky Wed 18 May 2022, 8:12 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic discusses ways to strengthen relations with Switzerland[/size]
    Iraq
    03:16 - 05-18-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, discussed, today, Wednesday, bilateral relations with Switzerland and ways to enhance them in various fields.

And the media office of the President of the Republic said in a statement, "The President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad the Swiss Ambassador to Iraq Lucas Gasser."

The statement added that "during the meeting, bilateral relations and ways of strengthening them in various fields were discussed in a manner that serves the common interests of both countries."

The President of the Republic praised "the efforts of the ambassador during his tenure to develop relations between the two countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:07 pm