Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative of the State of Law: The continuation of the political blockage will lead to the coll

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative of the State of Law: The continuation of the political blockage will lead to the coll Empty Representative of the State of Law: The continuation of the political blockage will lead to the coll

Post by Rocky Thu 19 May 2022, 5:42 am

[size=46]Representative of the State of Law: The continuation of the political blockage will lead to the collapse of the political system[/size]
    Iraq
    09:49 - 05-19-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The deputy of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Saadoun Al-Sayhod, said that the continuation of the political blockage will lead to the collapse of the political system and drowning everyone.

Chihod said in a press statement, "The consociationalism between the components of the tripartite alliance did not absorb the entire political process and led it to the dilemmas of political blockage by reliance on the policy of exclusion and marginalization of the other."

Chihod added, "The only solution to get out of this crisis lies in the consensus between all the blocs and the real participation of all the political forces that won the elections, and the choice of the opposition is left to any bloc that wishes to do so."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:46 pm