Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document.. Al-Maamouri sends a request to the Speaker of Parliament regarding 315 contracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document.. Al-Maamouri sends a request to the Speaker of Parliament regarding 315 contracts Empty In the document.. Al-Maamouri sends a request to the Speaker of Parliament regarding 315 contracts

Post by Rocky Thu May 19, 2022 7:05 am

[size=36]In the document.. Al-Maamouri sends a request to the Speaker of Parliament regarding 315 contracts[/size]

[size=36]political| 06:06 - 18/05/2022[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    On Wednesday, Representative Amir Kamel Al-Maamouri sent a request to the Speaker of Parliament regarding 315 contracts
    . According to a document received by Mawazine News, a copy of it, “for the purpose of fairness to the segment of contracts and the need of their departments for their services, we attach to you the demands of the demonstrators, including adding a paragraph to install the contractors in the 2022 budget, and calculating The wage service and the reduction of the years of installation, and the inclusion of the procedures specified in Resolution 315. Ended 29/R77
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:48 am