Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the video, "George Bush" slip of the tongue exposes the reality of the occupation of Iraq in 2003

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the video, "George Bush" slip of the tongue exposes the reality of the occupation of Iraq in 2003 Empty In the video, "George Bush" slip of the tongue exposes the reality of the occupation of Iraq in 2003

Post by Rocky Thu 19 May 2022, 6:17 am

[size=32]In the video, "George Bush" slip of the tongue exposes the reality of the occupation of Iraq in 2003, then apologizes, "Don't blame me, I'm 75 years old."[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 12:13 pm (views 101)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Sky Press 

Former US President George W. Bush spoke during his speech at the Bush Institute yesterday, Wednesday, that the electoral system in Russia is what led to the escalation in Ukraine, and he said in a text: “The Russian elections are fake. The result is the absence of accountability in Russia and the decision of one man. to launch an unprovoked and brutal invasion of Iraq...I mean Ukraine..."

This sparked wide interaction in the media and on social media, following a slip of the tongue about the Russian military operation in Ukraine.

Bush continued, confused, amid laughter from the audience, "and Iraq as well," and added in an attempt to overcome the embarrassing situation: "I am 75 years old."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:57 am