Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki..we are surprised by the insistence on legislating the food security law and standing agai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki..we are surprised by the insistence on legislating the food security law and standing agai Empty Al-Maliki..we are surprised by the insistence on legislating the food security law and standing agai

Post by Rocky Thu 19 May 2022, 6:18 am

[size=32]Al-Maliki..we are surprised by the insistence on legislating the food security law and standing against the decisions of the judiciary[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thursday 19 May 2022 at 11:38 am (112 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Sky Press 

The speech of the head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, about the Food Security Law included several issues, including:

The problem of food security is solved by borrowing the government from the Ministry of Finance

There are many suspicions of manipulating public money in the Food Security Act

We are surprised by the stubbornness towards the binding and irrefutable decisions of the Federal Court

We are surprised by the insistence on legislating a food security law and against judicial decisions

We are afraid of committing a constitutional violation if we insist on passing the Food Security Law

The guarantor third was found to stand up to any dangerous political project in Iraq

It is not possible to form a government the way the other side is talking about

The tripartite alliance realized that it was unable to gather 220 deputies to assign a president to the republic

One of the solutions proposed is to authorize independents to present a candidate for prime minister

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:56 am