Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy Proposes Solutions To Lift 11 Million Iraqis Out Of Poverty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

solutions - Parliamentary Economy Proposes Solutions To Lift 11 Million Iraqis Out Of Poverty Empty Parliamentary Economy Proposes Solutions To Lift 11 Million Iraqis Out Of Poverty

Post by Rocky Mon 30 May 2022, 8:59 am

Parliamentary Economy Proposes Solutions To Lift 11 Million Iraqis Out Of Poverty
    05/30/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Monday, the Parliamentary Economic Committee proposed solutions to lift 11 million Iraqis out of poverty.
    A member of the Parliamentary Economy Committee, MP Muhammad Al-Ziyadi, said in an interview with Earth News, "Everyone participates in the arrival of 11 million Iraqis to below the poverty line, from government to politicians, and even the people also participate in this issue."
    Al-Ziyadi added, "We, as members of the House of Representatives specialized in the investment issue, see the effective solution to alleviate suffering or reduce unemployment in our dear country, through opening the doors of investment, amending the investment law and encouraging investment," stressing that "this is the best solution to provide job opportunities for the unemployed and thus raise their economic level." .
    Al-Ziyadi stressed that "it is incumbent on the deputies of the fifth session to pay attention to it with a clear focus on the issue of investment and how to make investment in the country successful."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:36 pm