Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President Of The Republic Discusses With The British Ambassador The Fight Against Terrorism And

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - The President Of The Republic Discusses With The British Ambassador The Fight Against Terrorism And  Empty The President Of The Republic Discusses With The British Ambassador The Fight Against Terrorism And

Post by Rocky Tue 31 May 2022, 5:52 am

The President Of The Republic Discusses With The British Ambassador The Fight Against Terrorism And Fluctuations In The Economic Situation
    05/31/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, stressed today, Tuesday, the importance of facing the challenges of terrorism and the climate, while stressing the strengthening of Iraqi-British relations.
    The Presidency of the Republic said in a statement received by Earth News, "The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received today, the British Ambassador to Iraq Mark Bryson Richardson," noting that "during the meeting, they discussed the strong joint relations that unite the two countries, and the need to strengthen them in various fields to face common challenges." represented in the fight against terrorism and fluctuations in economic conditions, in addition to cooperation in the fight against corruption, and work in the field of environmental protection and facing the risks of climate change.”
    He added that "regional and international issues of common interest were discussed," noting that "the need to support dialogue and convergence was emphasized to end crises, ease tensions surrounding the region, and take any step that would enhance regional peace and stability."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:19 pm