Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Start Of Collecting Parliamentary Signatures To Interrogate The Minister Of Education

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - The Start Of Collecting Parliamentary Signatures To Interrogate The Minister Of Education Empty The Start Of Collecting Parliamentary Signatures To Interrogate The Minister Of Education

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jun 2022, 5:44 am

[size=38]The Start Of Collecting Parliamentary Signatures To Interrogate The Minister Of Education
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/01/2022 | 1:21 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala...
    The House of Representatives, Mudar Al-Karawi, announced, on Wednesday, the start of collecting the signatures of deputies to interrogate the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Nabil Kazem.
    In an interview with Al-Information, Al-Karawi said that he "began to collect the signatures of the deputies to interrogate the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research under the dome of Parliament, after diagnosing many administrative and legal violations during his stay."
    Al-Karawi added, “The request will be submitted to the presidency of the House of Representatives next week after completing the collection of signatures,” expecting that “the interrogation session will be set within a few weeks, especially in light of the parliament’s support for this path to identify many of them for the negatives in the Ministry of Education.”
    The government of outgoing Prime Minister Al-Kazemi is witnessing major violations that prompted him to start questioning some ministers in his cabinet during the past weeks. finished/ 25 f

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:25 am