Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security presents the file of the Information Crimes Law to Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Security presents the file of the Information Crimes Law to Parliament Empty Parliamentary Security presents the file of the Information Crimes Law to Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Jun 2022, 5:44 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Security presents the file of the Information Crimes Law to Parliament[/size]
    Iraq
    09:00 - 2022-06-05
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliament’s Security and Defense Committee, Yasser Watut, revealed the committee’s intention to legislate a cybercrime law during the next stage.

Watout said, "The committee is determined to legislate the law, which will be the second after the "Science Service" law, despite expectations that it will face many difficulties before enacting it."

And the deputy indicated that "the committee will start presenting its paragraphs one after the other to discuss it before transferring it to other committees to make their observations," noting that "all developed countries of the world that apply the highest standards of human rights with their people have laws that limit cybercrime that can preserve the rights of everyone." Including the government.

He added that the crimes included in this law are numerous, including extortion and defamation, and these are all means that must be curbed after enacting this law, noting that "the crime of stealing money from" is included.

Regarding technical advice to experts, he said, "The Iraqi Computer Authority will be approached to host experts in this field to clarify the technical terms contained in the law, while the legal committee will be assigned all legal procedures after hearing the opinions of legal experts in the publishing court and the College of Law in order to discuss the penalties in this Law" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:22 pm