Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PARLIAMENTARY ANGER AT THE REBELLION OF THE KURDISTAN JUDICIARY AGAINST THE DECISIONS OF THE FEDERAL

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - PARLIAMENTARY ANGER AT THE REBELLION OF THE KURDISTAN JUDICIARY AGAINST THE DECISIONS OF THE FEDERAL Empty PARLIAMENTARY ANGER AT THE REBELLION OF THE KURDISTAN JUDICIARY AGAINST THE DECISIONS OF THE FEDERAL

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Jun 2022, 7:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    PARLIAMENTARY ANGER AT THE REBELLION OF THE KURDISTAN JUDICIARY AGAINST THE DECISIONS OF THE FEDERAL SUPREME COURT
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]5 hours ago110

Today, Sunday, the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Rafiq Al-Salihi, confirmed that there is great parliamentary anger at the rebellion of the Judicial Council in the Kurdistan region against the decisions of the Federal Supreme Court, with regard to the oil and gas file.
    Al-Salihi said, in an interview with Al-Nabaa Agency, that "the rebellion of the Judicial Council in the Kurdistan Region against the decisions of the Federal Supreme Court, with regard to the oil and gas file, is a dangerous and great precedent. This rebellion will open the door to rebellion against any decision issued by the federal government and its institutions, and this rebellion It generated a very large parliamentary anger."
    And he indicated that "the decisions of the Federal Supreme Court in Iraq are not subject to discussion and are binding on all authorities and authorities in all parts of Iraq, including in the region, and any rebellion against the court's decisions will follow measures against the region, and the federal government is required to intervene urgently, to stop This is a dangerous rebellion against the judiciary."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:30 am