Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Earthquakes aftershocks stretching from Iran and hit Baghdad and other provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Earthquakes aftershocks stretching from Iran and hit Baghdad and other provinces Empty Earthquakes aftershocks stretching from Iran and hit Baghdad and other provinces

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Aug 2014, 3:29 pm

Earthquakes aftershocks stretching from Iran and hit Baghdad and other provinces

08/18/20140

An earthquake aftershock on Monday, extending from Iran, the provinces of Baghdad, Maysan and Dhi Qar and Wasit.  According to a statement issued by the General Authority for meteorological and seismic monitoring for Word / Iraq Press / that "the body recorded earthquake in the region of Ilam - Iran near the border with Iraq's 6.1-magnitude on the Richter scale."  The statement added that "the citizens felt the quake strongly in court on the west, architecture and less sense in the districts of Al-Rifai and neighborhood Walcott, with a sense of the citizens in the upper floors of the province of Baghdad, this did not record any loss of life and property."  The earthquake measuring 6.1 on the Richter scale, this morning, the provinces of Ilam and Lorestan and Khuzestan in the western and southwestern Iran, according to what reported by the Seismological Center Foundation's Djiiovezia University Tehran.anthy.v.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:19 am